Food Service Design for Healthcare
We understand the unique challenges and special requirements of healthcare providers.
We’ve been involved in hospital food service designs for more than 20 years. Our clients have included small and large hospitals from 90 to 800 beds. The support has included designing room service, bedside menu entry and hybrid meal delivery systems, as well as kitchens, cafes and serveries, physicians’ lounges, teaching kitchens and warming kitchens. Our experience with diverse projects enhances our understanding of industry needs and trends. Please contact us for a design consultation.
Here is a partial list of prior healthcare projects we have either led or supported.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital - Sarasota, FL
- Clovis Regional Medical Center - Fresno, CA
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center - Lakeland, FL
- Children’s Hospital - New Orleans, LA
- St. Anthony Hospital - St Petersburg, FL
- Mease Dunedin Hospital - Dunedin, FL
- Mease Countryside Hospital - Safety Harbor, FL
- Lakeland Behavioral Hospital - Lakeland, FL
- St. Joseph’s Hospital South - Riverview, FL
- St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital- Tampa, FL
- Florida Hospital at Celebration - Celebration, FL
BayCare Health System
Fishman & Associates has supplied my food service needs since 1997 in support of HCA and BayCare Health System in Sarasota and Tampa Bay. This includes expert support on several kitchen renovations as well as the design of a new hospital kitchen. I’ve been consistently impressed with their depth of knowledge, flexibility and follow up.